Saturday, May 22, 2010

Just happy cards..

Just bright happy cards tonight to remind me Summer is on her way!  Can't get enough of yellows, reds, blues....and any polka dots that come my way.  It is freezing out...but I have heard the frogs a croaking in our neighbor's pond which lets me know Summer will soon peek her head out! Love that it stays day light longer and longer........more time to have fun!  Our badminton set is out..the net is up and we have had fun playing. My dh is planting more seed grass and a few new plants have been added to our landscaping.  Good Times ahead.........I think I hear chocolate chip cookies calling  my name.   I must heed the call friends!  XoXo, Cherry

13 comments:

Mimi Sue said...

We are freezing here in Utah too! Love your polka dots and banner and of course the faucet song. Mimi

cnelson said...

Such happy, darling cards!! LOVE them!

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Cherry, thank you for giving me hope that LA P. may someday get summer, since spring has officially passed us by.

I love the canning jar card, and all of the rest of them too, of course.

You keep things cheerful for us!

Kathy

Alba Linea said...

the cards just beautyfull. best wishes and a very creative weekend. ;0)

~jan said...

Such gorgeous cards, Cherry!

Anonymous said...

So whimsical and cheery! The "Weigh to go" is my favorite. Such a creative talent you are!:O)

About Southern Belle said...

I just love your homemade cards. So pretty!

~Christine

Anonymous said...

Awww so adorable!!!

Michelle said...

Beautiful! I love card making, its definitly one of my creative outlets.

Kateyed said...

Those are so darn cute! It just makes me happy every time I see something new that you do.

Ramona said...

Hey there Cherry ~

Still wearing Uggs here...probably gonna wear 'em on the 4th....gotta love the Northwest...but I'll tell you...your lovely cards are making me feel pretty sunny! These are so charming...love them!

Have a great week.

Smiles ~ Ramona

Jeannies Bottle said...

pretty pics. We have similar styles.

Kateyed said...

So beautiful and I adore your cheery cards.