Friday, July 23, 2010

Create Beauty Everywhere....

          Maybe it sounds hokey...but you can create beauty everywhere.   Even if it is just picking up a grocery cart in the parking lot of a local five and dime....create your own personal beauty.   Leave things a little better than you found them.  That is what I take from it.  Simple wisdom.  Plant a flower....arrange some teacups....just do something that makes you say..."ahhhh".   For me today...I let myself bask in the sunshine that came through my window...sat back in my little slipcover chair (that really needs to be taken to be cleaned, note to self) and I created my personal beauty.  With paper and scissors and glue.  That is all it took for me.  I did not leave my house today...no running errands...or running in circles.  I needed it too.  The house maybe in a  bit of shambles...dishes...but that is ok with me...at least for today.  What is your own personal beauty? So this is my share for today...some sweet cards that made me smile..hope they do you too.    Have a wonderful Friday evening my friends! OHHH NANABETH....do you have a blog?   Xoxo, cherry   
 *********...all the lovely seambinding you see is all from dear Patsy..over at Prarie Bird Boutique
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PrairieBirdBoutique *************** and many of the images are from my dearest Crafty Secrets....will never get enough of them.  http://www.craftysecrets.com/

12 comments:

Hearts Turned said...

All the cards are so beautiful, Cherry! And I so agree with your comments...the days when I remember to do that are my happiest days!

Hope your weekend is wonderful!

Julie

BethW said...

Nope no blog-are you kidding? I spend too much time drooling over your stuff. You have to understand I have 4 sons(that I raised on my own) and 2 grandsons-your blog and your creations are like visiting Disneyland for me!

Ros said...

Unbelievably beautiful once again....

Jodi Nelson said...

You constantly amaze me! Your stuff is so darn awesome! And your photography just get's better and better! And I have to tell you. I saw some of your work in Utah this summer! I said, "that looks like work that a girl that lives over the mountain from me, does!" And she said, "It is!" ;o)

Deb said...

your cards are so fun...

NicNacManiac said...

Oh Cherry you truly amaze me with your depth of creativity! The goodies that you create are just so beautiful and so unique! Love all the embellishments that you put together and the end result...just gorgeous! Such inspiration whenever I visit...I always leave smiling and with a new found enthusiam! Thank you xOxO Nerina

Kateyed said...

Cherry,
Those are beautiful. You are doing even more incredible things with your flowers.

I especially love what you have done with the last one. I was making tags with some of that paper yesterday and I love it.

Suz

Kateyed said...

Cherry,
Those are beautiful. You are doing even more incredible things with your flowers.

I especially love what you have done with the last one. I was making tags with some of that paper yesterday and I love it.

Suz

cnelson said...

Such sweet and pretty cards!!! I just LOVE your work!

Audrey Pettit said...

At the risk of sounding like a broken record here..........I am in love with your stunning creations, Cherry! Everything you create makes me jaw drop. I love, love, love your style. Love your sweet outlook on life, too. I sure wish you lived next door to me!

Heather Rogers said...

Holy cow you have been busy! These are all amzing. I was going strong last week and then took a nose dive. I got my craft area all cleaned and I am ready to go. :)

Angela said...

OK where do you get all the cool chipboard and frames for your cards? I love love love!