Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Guesting for Melissa Frances!!









             I am so thrilled to share that I have been guesting for Melissa Frances for the month of August!  I love her products soooo!  They work perfectly with vintage finds and my bits and bobs.  I wanted to share what I have made so far.  I would love to have you come visit their blog http://www.melissafrances.com/  and leave a comment for me!  It has been so much fun working with her gorgeous products.  I will be back tomorrow with a few more back to school cards that I just had to create.    Hugs to you all!  Cherry

Also had to share that all the vintagey wrinkle ribbon you see is of course from the heavenly shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/PrairieBirdBoutique   her seambinding worked perfectly with all  my Melissa frances projects.  Go pay her visit!  

7 comments:

Splashes of Pink and Mint said...

OMG... this is gorgeous!!!! I really love Melissa Frances! I'm a frequent visitor of your blog and I wanna say I love all the things you make, you've such a beautiful vintage style
Elly (from the Netherlands)

Home and Heart said...

HOW EXCITING!! Good for you !! I love MF and your piece is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

OMG...envy...guesting for MF...
i love everything she makes...
and you do her product P.R.O.U.D.!!

~victoria~

cnelson said...

GOOOOOOOOOORGEOUS!! Congrats on being the GD for MF!!! What a perfect pair!!

Sophia said...

Congrats! I looove Melissa Frances products and your designs are so beautiful. Just want to let you know how much I enjoy your creations.

Ramona said...

Hey there Cherry ~

Be Still My Heart! How delightfully, delightfull. I am a long time Melissa Frances fan...and lucky them to have your talent guesting for them!

I think it is time for some "Jubilee"!!!

Have a great vacation.

Smiles ~ Ramona

Audrey Pettit said...

Wowzers!! Gorgeous, gorgeous work, cherry! I'm not surprised Melissa Frances has snagged you up for the month. You are awesome!