Thursday, December 9, 2010

Frost It Pink!








Hey there guys!  I wanted to share with you a little guest designing I did over at Frost It Pink  . Amy is the owner of this fab shabby store http://www.frostitpink.com/store/ . I used some of my favorite items this year for Christmas which not surprisingly includes Melissa Frances.  Melissa frances vintage Christmas line is gorgeous...and Amy over at Frost it Pink has it all!  Here is a full supply list of things used...just in case you want to do a little Christmas shopping for you and your crafty self! I will be back with a few other projects using this line and a few other lovely bits and bobs!
Melissa frances Claire paper
Melissa frances Mary paper
Melissa frances Christmas diecuts
Melissa Frances vintage christmas stickers
Melissa Frances christmas glitter pop outs
Bo Bunny Noel paper
Bo Bunny Noel postcard paper
Maya road keyhole album
Maya road pearl trinket pins
Maya road sheer blossoms ribbon
Maya road chipboard scroll frames
Prima paper leaves in frost

6 comments:

Stella said...

Gorgeous!

CosmoGirl Carla said...

I just love your work. I droll over every piece you share. Will definitely have to go check out Amy's store.

Ros said...

fabulous! I particularly love that first card ... so pretty

cnelson said...

sooooooo amazingly lovely!!!

Home and Heart said...

You put things together in an AMAZING way!

Audrey Pettit said...

Congrats on your guest gig, Cherry! Your projects are just stunning!