Thursday, June 16, 2011

scruffy and tattered






Two of my favorite words when it comes to card making.....perfectly imperfect.  layers of old lace, stitching, teastaining on EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN.  Ohhhh the little things that make me happy.  Today I was in a shabby mood, can you tell?  I found some envelopes yesterday that I fell in love with and quickly gave them a overhaul with some tea....I also found that big garagtuan rose and had to use it today.  I paired it with some lace that I found last week...and thought they were made for each other.  Hope you enjoy my scruffy and tattered cards today.  I am off to enjoy some your creations today!  hugs, cherry

12 comments:

Sandy said...

Your cards are so pretty. I bought your "material girl" card recently from your etsy store for a friend of mine who sews. She loved it!

kathy said...

Everything you do is adorable -- and I knew you when lol !! Everything was always great-love to kid ya -- One of my favorite blogs -- and a sweet heart inside
- HUgZ __Kathy - ga ♥

Pastila said...

I love these new cards! As love all your works :)

cnelson said...

Stunning! LOVE those blooms!!

Ros said...

Scruffy and tattered and oh so beautiful ... love this vintage look so very beautiful ...

Annette said...

I love the Hello Friend card with the letter.

Marlou McAlees said...

These are fabulous :)

Stella said...

Welll enjoy themi s a bit of an understatement; I am drooling over these breathtaking cards :)!!!
Wow wow wow; shabby and elegant perfection in every detail!
Into my favorites folder they go.....Love them!

Lana said...

OMG! Your creations are amazing! Love it! :)

farmhouse-story said...

your blog is just full of stunning creations! you have a beautiful style:)

Rebekah said...

I love how you added mini envelopes to the front of your cards. I haven't done that in awhile. Thanks for the reminder..
I could eat that fabric flower right up. It adds the perfect amount of softness to the card. *sigh* so beautiful!

Kim Dellow said...

Totally beautiful! Gorgeous work. Kim