Sunday, August 12, 2012

BOOING with RRR!






Now don't start booing me.....but really Halloween is NOT that far off. This is a good time to get ahead on any Fall projects. I love, love, LOVE to make holiday projects. So it is all good to me! You probley already knew that about me though!   I used the gorgeous two tone orange ribbon from RRR as my jumping off point on these sweet little mini plaques.
It really pops off the chipboard frames I painted and glittered. I simply covered my chipboard plaques with my papers and painted and glittered my frames and applied. I stitched around my images and adhered them. I wrapped my ribbons all the way around and tied big fun bows at the top. After that I had fun topping each piece off with a few bits and bobs. I also used a touch of twine in licorice wound through my mini tags to contrast with the orange. These would be cute nestled among some Fall berries or on a shelf. Hope you enjoy! hugs, cherry

1 comment:

Mary said...

love your style! Gorgeous! How can I follow your blog?