Tuesday, February 26, 2013

With love...



 




How are you?  Hope your week is off to a good start.   I can't believe Spring is so close and Winter is coming to an end.   I say this with it snowing outside...but still.. I sense it.  Track has started for my son.  It is his first year.  Looking forward to sharing this new experience with him.  So many new adventures for a freshman. 
                             My adventures are closer to home....I am such a fuddy duddy.   I love to be home.  Fiddling around with a card listening to the quiet sounds of my clock.   I have a couple of cards today sharing yummy  Riddarholmen   goodies         
          I love mixing the collections together. I used Fall Flea Market and A Christmas Story . So in love with all disse collections.   The Christmas line har flere versatile patterns som kan used for every day. I added a wax envelope of embossed and shabbied up with some paint on the first card . A little ribbon, crowns, pins, and a sweet cabochon from the great . The second card I added one of the lovely wooden frames ... I inked it and gave it a bit of glitter. Images are so dreamy! Hope you enjoy! hugs, cherry

6 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Love these pretty cards, Cherry! I'm with you in loving being at home. Don't mind the quiet. People will say "aren't you bored?" Not me--I can find plenty to do that makes me happy.

Lisa Elton said...

Such romantic cards Cherry! I'm swooning over those pretty little crowns. Hey I might just be a fellow fuddy duddy LOL love to be at home too ;)

Kathya said...

These are both excellent projects. I can't make up my mind which one I like the best! The colors are so lovely, and you make everything look so very sweet. It's always a visual joy to look at your blog.
Hugs, Kathya

TLady said...

I AGREE with you Cherry! The images ARE DREAMY!!!!!!!! :) BOTH of your cards a GORGEOUUUUUUUUUUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Dorothy C. said...

Beautiful cards! Love the close up pictures. Lets us see all the pretty details. I especially like what you did with the buttons on the little envelope.

Rebekah said...

SO many beautiful layers. SO much to take in. Simply wonderful!