Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What's up cupcake!




 
 
Hi there......got a sweet tooth?  I do...but I am not indulging so the next best thing is making a card with a yummy cupcake.  I used Hey cupcake for my cupcake image.  Love the cute sentiment...I stamped that along the side of an index card.  I also used the little heart stamp and stamped across a manila shipping label for added detail.  I added an extra little sentiment along with ribbons and some dainty little millinary flowers for fun.  Hope you enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 
stamps-Hey cupcake
papers-Melissa frances, walmart
diecuts- pti
chipboard pieces-crate paper
ribbon-really reasonable ribbon
flowers-vintage stash
 
 
 

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Very sweet card Cherry, the cupcake is darling!

Birgit said...

Love your card! I love everything you make but this is my first time commenting. Do you have a tutorial about how you make your adorable bows for so many of your projects? My bows always look flat and sparse. Thanks so much for always inspiring.
Blessings~ Birgit

TLady said...

OH YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!! & SOOOO SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FABULOUS JOB CHERRY!!!!!!!:)

ReNae Allen said...

I have been perusing your latest projects and I am again in awe! Lovely work Miss Cherry! I am truly inspired!
ReNae at Crabtree Creations
Hugs!