Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Buttons and Bows challenge at RRR

















                      Hello to you!  I hope all is well.  I am popping in late, better late than never, with projects made for the buttons and bows challenge at RRR.  We always love it when you join us!  So grab your fave ribbon and some fun buttons and get to work!  This one was a favorite of mine considering how much I love bows and buttons.   My first project is a card using a sweet motto style image.  I used lipstick red seam binding to make my big foo foo seam binding bow.  I used rows of eclectic doodads for buttons....brads, actual buttons, crochet heart, and a big vintage chunky clip earring!
                         Now my other project is a sweet sewing pocket using vintage ribbons I have been hoarding along with satin grosgrain ribbon in one inchseam bindings, and burlap center stitch in pink. I broke out my old PTI stamps and added some character, along with rhinestone buttons, stickers, sewing theme papers from Carta Bella, and some fun vintage stamens.   Lots of doodads that just fit together!  I hope you enjoy and play with us!   Hugs, cherry

3 comments:

Marilyn McLeod @ Pink Paper Cottage said...

Just LOVE your pinks and blacks in the little sewing pocket! Where did you get those precious sewing themed stickers? and did you stick them to chipboard? Love the look and all of the little doo dads!

Sassy Raggedy said...

How beautiful your cards are. You are so creative. I love the bows (if only I could do them) and the little crochet hearts are fabulous. I love both of these. Hugs, joann

Rue said...

Those are darling, Cherry :)

xo,
rue