Saturday, May 9, 2015

Old Glory









           Well I am home from work....my feet are killing me!  We had a Mother's Day High Tea and it was fun but very hectic!  Tomorrow I leave for the coast for the night....my Mother's day gift to myself.  I am popping in real quick to share a couple of cards that have the Patriotic theme that I love so.  Memorial day is around the corner and the 4th not too far off from that.  I used old paper scraps, stickers, felt stars, and little fussy cut pieces to make my cards come to life.  These are some of my favorites I have ever made I think.  Sometimes they come together easily and other times not so much.  I used plenty of seam binding from RRR.  I really think I will never tire of it.  Ever.   Well that is it for me.  Happy Mother's Day to you all!  Cherry

1 comment:

Marci said...

Beautiful patriotic cards!