Sunday, September 13, 2015

Really Reasonable Blog Hop!!!!





















                         Happy Sunday, Happy Day!  It is time for the monthly ribbon club blog hop with my favorite ribbon store, Really Reasonable Ribbon!  You should have made your way here from Kathy's blog.  If at anytime you find yourself lost...just head on back to the RRR blog.  This month's ribbon  assortment is one of my very favorites of all time. EVER. 
                          I did several projects, and really enjoyed the process.  My first is a cutie pie Frankie tag.  He is so sweet and silly.  I used the kiwi satin, spider webs on black ground, and orange plaid ribbon on the tag.  I also used a bit of black licorice twine through the button to top the ribbons off.  My other two creations are fun cards....the first more cute using the plaid ribbon houndstooth in black and white (LOVE) this ribbon, and the black crochet lace.  For the card's sentiment I spelled out BOO with some chipboard letters and added "googly" monster eyes for fun.  Lastly a more vintage take on Halloween.  I used the Kiwi, black satin, and black crochet lace again along with gingham moss green micro ribbon.  My image comes from my paper stash, along with old stickers, chipboard buttons from Jenni Bowlin, stamped tag, and gorgeous harlequin paper from Raspberry Road Designs.  Hope you enjoy and find some Halloween cheer and inspiration!  Your next stop is back at the RRR blog!  Hugs, Cherry





20 comments:

krcmasterpiece said...

I am LOVING the green and black ribbon combination!! These are adorable projects!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

These are great, Cherry! I love the cute embellishments and fabby bows. Boo-tiful!

Terri Orr said...

Oh, I love all of these! I particularly love the buttons you used to compliment each ribbon...but ya can never go wrong with googly eyes for halloween!

Bunny said...

All are cute but I really love the tag. It's super cute. Love all the ribbons and frankie.

Julye said...

What fabulous showcases for those pretty ribbons thanks for sharing.

Bonnie Garby said...

Your cards and tag are simply amazing. I'm always is awe of all the fun embellishments you have. Your bows are gorgeous as always!!

Jennifer Scull said...

look at all of the Halloween fun you created with this great kit! thanks for the wonderful inspiration! :)

Karen Letchworth said...

Your cards are SO cute, Cherry. I'd absolutely LOVE to have you stop by this week to share in our 200th Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. We have 15 awesome prizes for this celebration, and I'd love having you join us.
Karen Letchworth
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

You do monsters very well. Your cards are great. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

You do mosters quite well. Your cards are great. Thanks for sharing.

Jill said...

Beautiful projects. I love the colors, ribbon choices, and all the elements really tie everything all together. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

Gloria Stengel said...

What a great group of projects!!!

Unknown said...

What a great use of Ribbon and paper. Thanks for the inspiration.

Martie Rollin said...

Love how you hung the black star on your black and green card...very clever! Lovely use of ribbons on all your projects. Well done!

NanaConnie said...

Oh, what magnificent Halloween decorations, Cherry! I really love the one with Frankenstein. :-D

Sassy Raggedy said...

How wonderful these all are...I love the colors and as always love how you design with all the embellies. Hugs, joann

nattyboots said...

What a hoot , everything is wonderfully crazy , i love it all

nattyboots said...

What a hoot, wonderful crazy creations i love them all .

Lisa Lynn said...

Your tag and cards are just gorgeous. Love all your details.

Barbara Washburn said...

You are so creative! Love all 3 cards. Thank you for sharing.