Sunday, November 15, 2015

Merry








                  Hope where ever you are my friends, you are having a wonderful relaxing Sunday.  My heart also wants to say stay safe.   With the recent tragedy in France it makes one feel vulnerable and sad.  My thoughts and prayers are with them right now.  I could not write this post with out mentioning that. 
                  I hope in some small way my post makes you smile.  With all the world's trials and tribulations I can't help but hole a way in my craft room some times to create.  I know many of you do the same, creating is your refuge.  Today's creation was made for RRR.  Not unlike the nativity ornament ..this one uses a mason jar lid again.  This time I spray painted it and lightly distressed it.  I backed it with papers from October Afternoon.  I fussy cut my old card image to really bring it to life and backed it with thick foam adhesive.  From there I added sprigs of berries, a little flair button, lots of faux snow, and some cute poinsettia stickers.  I topped the lid off with lipstick red seam binding and plaid ribbon in red .   Well that is it for me today.  Enjoy!  hugs, cherry


1 comment:

SewPaperPaint said...

Perfectly adorable! Such a different take than the nativity, but equally beautiful. Love the delicate snowflakes peeking behind the edges of the snowmen! Perfect!