Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Tump Tumpity Tum...







                             Tump tumpity tum....I just like saying it :) .   All Christmas verbage makes me happy!  Today is my day over at the RRR blog.   This little mini envelope makes me happy...shiny and full of red accents.  I added washi tape and sticker borders to the bottom...added one of my vintage milk caps and the cutest Santa image that I just happened to get off a Santa towel I bought last year at World Market.  It was too adorable to throw away.  I made  a little mini postcard to nestle inside that I hand stamped images from Purple Onion stamps.  I topped it off with lipstick red seam binding and added Christmas red zig zag on white ribbon for tying to a package or tree.  Other than that a bit of Christmas twine to tie my mini sentiment tag on and done!  This could have several uses....a gift enclosure for a gift card, money holder, Christmas ornament, or deck out some garland or a wreath.  Hope you enjoy!  hugs, Cherry

No comments: