Saturday, October 22, 2016

So very Thankful

Hello to you Petaloo peeps!  Cherry here to share a Fall greeting.  You know those cards that are special?  You really put a lot of time getting each bit and bob just right.  This is one of those cards for me.  I used special antique buttons on her, from my favorite button stash.  You know that stash?  Right? The one that you always think...no not this time.  This button needs to be used on just the right thing.  I centered "that oh so special" button right in the center of a gorgeous textured bloom. The combination is perfect!  I am loving the soft greys and creams for Thanksgiving.

2016-10-19 019

  2016-10-19 020

A little stitching and hand stamping for a personal touch.  I added a few goodies to the inside as well, including blooms from the Darjeeling collection. 

2016-10-19 022
family memories are what it is all about this time of year!
2016-10-19 018

I also added a few elements from nature....the little acorns.  Don't be afraid to mix new, old, and anything collected.  Well folks that is it for me...enjoy!  Cherry


Petaloo Supplies

No comments: