Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Christmas wishlist for Santa

Last day in November and we have a beautiful light dusting of snow.  Love to glance at it from our windows.  I have been decorating and peering in totes for all my favorite goodies.  I did get a few hours to play today.  Some cards for this year's holiday!

This first card uses some fun Authentique papers, a chipboard piece from Gypsy Soul cuts, and a few trinkets from my holiday stash. 


 What a jolly ole Santa he is!!!  Love his sweet face. 

Next up a sweet little girl.......all wrapped up in her own Winter muff!!!


I used several antique buttons on her.....and yummy seam binding from RRR.



I added a bunch of white feathers to the bottom....it reminded me of her muff.  


Next one is a fun art deco image from an old card.  Of course a Scottie dog is in order. 




Well folks that is it from me............are you getting your greeting cards done?  Hope I have inspired you!  hugs, Cherry

1 comment:

2amscrapper said...

what a stunningly beautiful card!