Thursday, December 1, 2016

December Guest for Cheery Lynn Designs!!!

Good morning paper peeps and happy 1st of December!  I am so excited to be guesting this month at the Cheery Lynn blog.  Christmas is my favorite holiday to create for so I was pretty ecstatic to join in with the Cheery Lynn girls this month.  I had so much fun getting to use some of these beautiful dies.  I have a Christmas card for you today.  I started off by cutting several layers from the Joy to the World wreath 3 piece die set


 I absolutely love, love, love this wreath.  I will be using it a lot!  I framed it around my little Santa image and than layered it just a wee bit by adding snippets from the Fall Pumpkin Patch 3 piece die set along with a few little faux berries for color.  I adore the little details of the leaves. 



I wanted more detail towards the bottom of my card so I added the Gauze Border Die.  I ran it through my machine and than snipped the edges to create a ribbon effect.


I was chomping at the bit to use one of the new dies from Cheery Lynn so I added the Christmas Tree Shaker die.


I adorned the tree with a little flourish from the Pumpkin Patch die and the Joy sentiment from the wreath set.  Other than that a bit of pretty seam binding and a jingle bell and my card was complete. 



Hope you enjoyed my card today!  See you again for my next guest post.   Cherry

New Cheery Lynn Dies used:


                                                             Cheery Lynn Dies used:

Other Supplies used: 

No comments: