Sunday, December 4, 2016

Visions of Sugar plums Day 2!!!

Happy Monday folks...day two of our party!!!  Did you enjoy yesterday?  Hope you are playing along.  Here is my take for day two! 



Some vintage Christmas cards sure to bring you back to the good old days.....



First one has a vintage Norman Rockwell ornament as the main image.  I framed it out with ribbons, and a gorgeous swag I adhered with berried one by one.  I nestled little vintage buttons among the swag as well. 



 Ribbons were added as well from RRR.  


 Here it is nestled in a Christmas star......love how it turned out. 





 Next card also uses a vintage ornament with an etched image of Santa and his sleigh.  I created it with an old world vibe.....using greens and dark reds and magentas.  Santa is headed off on Christmas Eve. 









 I added a bit of detail to the inside as well. 


Monday, Dec. 5th
 

Well all that is it for me.....make sure to join in the prizes and challenge!  See you tomorrow for the last day!  hugs, Cherry

17 comments:

Unknown said...

I NEED I WANT I GOTTA HAVE THANKS FOR SHARING

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love this terrific vintage look! Unique and beautiful!
Holiday Hugs!
Michele

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful ornaments and card, love the vintage feel!

2amscrapper said...

This card is beyond amazing! Helene

Fikreta said...

wow! amazing job!

Maria said...

Your card is stunning with all the beautiful vintage elements...love it!!!

Lori said...

Oh, my! This is amazing and wonderful. I just love every little bit. So impressive, Kitty!

Lori said...

Cherry! Oh, my goodness this is amazing. I LOVE every little bit - every wonderful addition! I had to keep looking to make sure I saw it all!

McStamper said...

Beautiful cards. Love all the elements you used and put together in fantastic projects.

Anonymous said...

Lots of yummy details, awesome!

Carol from La Crosse said...

The cards are BEAUTIFUL!!! I love all the different elements you used. So much to look at and admire. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Greta said...

Oh wow--a gift in a card! Amazing creation!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! Just awesome!

Lisa said...

Wow!! You sure know how to make a yummy card! Love all of the "stuff" you've included... worthy of a frame for sure!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

love all the vintage goodness!

Mary Holshouser said...

Fantastic cards.
Love the use of the ornaments and
so many wonderful embellishments.
thanks for sharing.

Marie Bingaman said...

Oh my goodness! These are works of art! I would have a hard time parting with them if I had made them (which I'm sure I couldn't do anywhere near as well as you!) :)