Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Haunted House card

Happy Wednesday my friends.  I have a fun project for you created for Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts

A spoooktacular card using some fun chippies from the store including the Haunted House oval and the Lace frame.

I used my embossing tool to emboss both pieces with embossing powder. Usually when embossing I will emboss several pieces so I have them on hand for later. 

 
 From there I covered my card stock with papers and layered my chipboard on top and added some ribbons.










 I decided to make this card extra special and added some details inside the card.






 These pieces are so fun and whimsical. 




Here it is done!!!  I love how the Spooky Spooky peeks out from the side of the card.  

Thanks for visiting today, Cherry



Gyspy Soul Laser Cuts Supplies-

No comments: